Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Wellness Connection Wins 3 'I am Modern' Best In Suburbs Awards



Opening The Wellness Connection has been such an incredible experience. Sharing knowledge about wellness with our community makes going to work feel more like spending my day with friends. I love going to work everyday, and feel such gratitude for all that I learn from working directly with families in Loudoun County.  

When I discovered that we were nominated in three categories for the Best In Suburbs edition of I am Modern Magazine, I was a little surprised after being open just 4 short months. Never did I imagine that our clients would show such support by voting for us...in all three categories! The Wellness Connection is now recognized as Best Nutrition/Wellness Provider, Best Yoga Studio, and Best Pilates Studio. Saying thank you doesn't feel like enough.

Your support means everything. All the clinicians at the Wellness Connection truly feel privileged to be doing what we do. We really do care about the people who put their trust in us. We promise to continue to bring programs and insights that will allow you to be the best you can be. We also promise to listen to your input and offers services that matter to you. This is your community gathering place, and at the end of the day, if you are happy, we have accomplished our goals.

Enjoy your summer and I want to personally invite you to join me for "Tea with Susan," held every Thursday at 11 a.m. We will discuss topics that matter to you...free of charge. I sincerely hope to see you there. Thank you again for nominating us, and voting for us – we pledge to live up to this huge honor.

See all the winners here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment